Welcome to the new and improved Clinton Hill Blog! We've implemented a new design and added some new features for your browsing enjoyment:
1. Forums - this is the place to sell stuff, discuss your own content, etc. The forums WILL be monitored, and if they are being abused will be removed. Please be respectful (and please keep sending your tips to us and not just posting them in the forum!).
2. Recently in Clinton Hill - this section collects the titles of the most recent five posts, and includes the number of comments on each. It will allow users a one-glance overview of the latest posts.
3. Restaurant Spotlight - this will change regularly to feature a post about a local business (not necessarily a restaurant, but it is for now).
4. Word on the Hill - we'll pick the most interesting comments to feature here regularly
5. Stay in Touch - shows you all the ways to keep in touch with CHB
6. CHB Store - we've set up a CafePress store for all of your CHB merch needs. (NOTE: I just ordered some products a few days ago to make sure the logo printing is OK - waiting for order to arrive!)
7. Friday Photo - will appear in the posts, but will also remain up in a separate column for the week
You will notice that the photo headers change upon refresh! Each photo was submitted by a CHB reader. The full photos and photographers will be featured in a future post (and are also listed on the "About" page).
Unfortunately, the blogroll listings did not transfer over perfectly and many ended up in the wrong category. I'll have it fixed shortly.
A GIANT thanks to ThinkSo Creative, headed by Fort Greene resident Elizabeth Amorose. She and her team designed our awesome new logo and site. Another GIANT thanks to Joey Cruz, my web programmer and designer for many years.