I know there's a ton of stuff going on this wknd, and I wanted everything to have its own post. So, here's a little recap to help you (and I) stay organized: Friday, Oct 27:
- Smoke Joint Opens (87 S. Elliott)
- Wine Tasting at Olivino (905 Fulton)
- RePop Halloween Party -- 8pm, artist's reception; 10pm best costume prize; DJs, dancing and drinking (68 Washington)
- babyDia Gallery's first art show (64 Washington)
Saturday, Oct. 28:
- Myrtle Ave Community Workshop --10am-2pm (100 Clermont)
- Fort Greene Park Conservancy's Children's Halloween Festival -- free pumpkins! Event will be cancelled in the event of rain (Ft. Greene Park)
- The Great PUPkin -- MOVED TO SUNDAY!
Sunday, Oct. 29:
- The Eighth Annual Great PUPkin -- registration at 11:30; judging at noon. (Fort Greene Park)
- DRESS REHEARSAL at 313 Clinton Avenue. For those of you who miss this yearly extravaganza on Halloween itself because of the crowds, this is a good opportunity to catch a glimpse.